SORSI - SOT® Education & Research
SORSI STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purpose for which SORSI is formed is as follows:
- To preserve and promote Chiropractic.
- To preserve and promote Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy, as founded by Dr. M. B. De Jarnette, as methods of Chiropractic.
- To disseminate knowledge concerning Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy to Practitioners, their assistants, and students throughout the entire world.
- To foster and promote scientific research in De Jarnette SOT® Methods and Chiropractic Craniopathy, in the pure and applied sciences and to disseminate the results.
- To foster relationships with other international organizations who adhere to the purposes for which SORSI was formed, with guidance from the SOTO International Articles and Policies and Procedures.
2013-2014 Board of Directors Steve Apicerno DC, AP, PresidentBradley Kuntz DC, CC, VP EducationNoel Taylor, DC, AP, SecretaryAdam Baumgardner, DC, APMike Colpitts, DC, BPSusanne Decker, DC, AP, VP MarketingChris Pepitone, DC, VP Student Marketing
*All materials in and within this entire website are exclusivley owned by SORSI and are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or otherwise published without the express written permission of SORSI.
- 2014 Membership Dues Renewal
Scroll to the bottom of the page and "register" to renew!
12/18/13 - 12/31/14
- LIVE WEBINAR: Don't Forget the Piriformis! - March 11
The Category II Piriformis Starts 8:00pm EST, 7:00pm CST, 6:00pm MST, 5:00pm PST
03/11/14 - 03/11/14
- 2014 Mid-Year Chiropractic Research and Education Symposium
“Treating Complex Lumbopelvic Disorders”
04/25/14 - 04/27/14
- SORSI Homecoming 2014
Save the Date for this year's Homecoming in Houston, Texas.
10/22/14 - 10/26/14