SORSI - SOT® Education & Research
SORSI is a non profit 501c3 organization whose goal is to educate and provide research for the Sacro Occipital Technic and the craniopathic chiropractic technique known as the SOT method. Founded in 1929, SORSI is the premier organization for SOT method education, research and certification.
The purpose for which SORSI is formed is as follows:
- To preserve and promote Chiropractic.
- To preserve and promote Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy, as founded by Dr. M. B. De Jarnette, as methods of Chiropractic.
- To disseminate knowledge concerning Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy to Practitioners, their assistants, and students throughout the entire world.
- To foster and promote scientific research in De Jarnette SOT® Methods and Chiropractic Craniopathy, in the pure and applied sciences and to disseminate the results.
- To foster relationships with other international organizations who adhere to the purposes for which SORSI was formed, with guidance from the SOTO International Articles and Policies and Procedures.
Make a tax deductible donation to SORSI
2013-2014 Board of Directors Steve Apicerno DC, AP, PresidentBradley Kuntz DC, CC, VP EducationNoel Taylor, DC, AP, SecretaryMike Colpitts, DC, BPChris Pepitone, DC, VP Student Marketing
*All materials in and within this entire website are exclusivley owned by SORSI and are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or otherwise published without the express written permission of SORSI.
- 2014 Membership Dues Renewal
Scroll to the bottom of the page and "register" to renew!
12/18/13 - 12/31/14
- SORSI Homecoming 2014
Homecoming 2014 is in Houston, Texas. Join SORSI for Advancements in Chiropractic Craniopathy.
10/22/14 - 10/26/14
- 2015 Mid Year Chiropractic Research and Education Symposium
Save the Date for SORSI Midyear 2015.
04/24/15 - 04/26/15