SORSI - SOT® Education & Research
SORSI is a non profit 501c3 organization whose goal is to educate and provide research for the Sacro Occipital Technic and the craniopathic chiropractic technique known as the SOT method. Founded in 1929, SORSI is the premier organization for SOT method education, research and certification.
SORSI STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purpose for which SORSI is formed is as follows:
- To preserve and promote Chiropractic.
- To preserve and promote Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy, as founded by Dr. M. B. De Jarnette, as methods of Chiropractic.
- To disseminate knowledge concerning Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy to Practitioners, their assistants, and students throughout the entire world.
- To foster and promote scientific research in De Jarnette SOT® Methods and Chiropractic Craniopathy, in the pure and applied sciences and to disseminate the results.
- To foster relationships with other international organizations who adhere to the purposes for which SORSI was formed, with guidance from the SOTO International Articles and Policies and Procedures.
Make a Tax Deductibe Donation to SORSI
SORSI Executive BoardPresident Dr. Joe Unger
Secretary Dr. Michael Colpitts
VP of Education Dr. Michael Cindrich
Dr. Suzanne Seekins
Dr. Chris Ourganian
Dr. Tom Bench
Dr. Sheila Boccichio
Become a Member, Sign Up for E-News and More...
*All materials in and within this entire website are exclusivley owned by SORSI and are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or otherwise published without the express written permission of SORSI.
- 2015 Membership Dues Renewal
Scroll to the bottom of the page and "register" to renew!
12/25/14 - 12/31/15
- Mid Year 2016
SORSI's 2016 Mid Year Conference will be held from April 8-10, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. The event will be held at the Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, located at 1900 Sullivan Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30337. Phone 770-994-2418 - more details coming soon.
04/08/16 - 04/10/16