SORSI - SOT® Education & Research
2012-2013 Board of Directors Craig Pearson DC, AP, President Kim Shara DC, DICS, VP EducationBradley Kuntz DC, CC, VP Marketing
Tom Bench DC, AP
Steve Apicerno, DC, AP
Jacque Roberts, DC, CC
Noel Taylor, DC, AP Secretary
SORSI STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purpose for which SORSI is formed is as follows:
- To preserve and promote Chiropractic.
- To preserve and promote Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy, as founded by Dr. M. B. De Jarnette, as methods of Chiropractic.
- To disseminate knowledge concerning Sacro Occipital Technic and Chiropractic Craniopathy to Practitioners, their assistants, and students throughout the entire world.
- To foster and promote scientific research in De Jarnette SOT® Methods and Chiropractic Craniopathy, in the pure and applied sciences and to disseminate the results.
- To foster relationships with other international organizations who adhere to the purposes for which SORSI was formed, with guidance from the SOTO International Articles and Policies and Procedures.
2184 Channing Way #460
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
SORSI HOME OFFICE HOURS
Monday-Friday 9am-1pm MST USA
*All materials in and within this entire website are exclusivley owned by SORSI and are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or otherwise published without the express written permission of SORSI.