FAQ's | SOT® Methods Defined | What is Cranial Work? | Alliance | Non profit | Who is Dr. De Jarnette?
Sacro Occipital Technic Organization International (SOTO-I) is the international alliance that is made up of the approved and recognized SOT® Methods organizations around the world.
Following are the participating SOT® Methods International Alliance organizations:
- Sacro Occipital Research Society International
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Europe
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Australasia
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization- Japan (SOTO-Japan)
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Brasil
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-South America
The purposes for which SOTO INTERNATIONAL was formed are as follows:
- To preserve, promote, advance, and elevate the basic principles of SOT® Methods and SOT® Craniopathy as methods of chiropractic treatment.
- To foster an international relationship and bring about a spirit of unity and cooperation among the practitioners and students of SOT® Methods throughout the world.
- To regulate, manage, and administer the international dissemination, education, and training of practitioners and students of SOT® Methods in a consistent, uniform and harmonious manner.
- To foster and promote scientific and clinical research studies in chiropractic and particularly to develop findings that are specific to the application of SOT® Methods and are generalizable to chiropractic care.
2010 saw the establishment of the global standardization of the teaching of SOT® Methods. Universal texts were approved, along with their corresponding presentations, from which an international certification process was created. The SOTO-International marque was designed to signify and reflect the material involved in this project.
Until SOTO International Alliance has a web site up, further information may be obtained by contacting:
SOTO Australasia (SOTO-A)
SOTO South America (SOTO-SA)
Ann Oldham Michael, DC, DC Casilla 576 Region XI
SOTO Europe (SOTO-E)
St. James Chiropractic Clinic
The Old Thatched House
219 Romsey Road
Shirley Southampton S016 4DT
Katsu Yoneyama, D.C.
6th Floor, Yamanote Bldg.
1-19-12 Minami Ikebukuro
Toshima-ku - Tokyo 171 - Japan
SORSI (North America)
DeAnna Smout, Administrative Assistant
2184 Channing Way #460
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
*SOT® Methods all rights reserved exclusively by SORSI