Sacro Occipital Technic Organization International (SOTO-I) is the international alliance that is made up of the approved and recognized SOT® Methods organizations around the world.
Following are the participating SOT® Methods International Alliance organizations:
- Sacro Occipital Research Society International
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Europe
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Australasia
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization- Japan
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-Brasil
- Sacro Occipital Technic Organization-South America
The purposes for which SOTO INTERNATIONAL was formed are as follows:
- To preserve, promote, advance, and elevate the basic principles of SOT® Methods and SOT® Craniopathy as methods of chiropractic treatment.
- To foster an international relationship and bring about a spirit of unity and cooperation among the practitioners and students of SOT® Methods throughout the world.
- To regulate, manage, and administer the international dissemination, education, and training of practitioners and students of SOT® Methods in a consistent, uniform and harmonious manner.
- To foster and promote scientific and clinical research studies in chiropractic and particularly to develop findings that are specific to the application of SOT® Methods and are generalizable to chiropractic care.
2010 saw the establishment of the global standardization of the teaching of SOT® Methods. Universal texts were approved, along with their corresponding presentations, from which an international certification process was created. The SOTO-International marque was designed to signify and reflect the material involved in this project.
Until SOTO International Alliance has a web site up, further information may be obtained by contacting:
Jacquie Strudwick, Coordinator
P.O. Box 2310
Burleigh BC – QLD – 4220 – Australia
Rael Rosa DC, CC
Terceira Avenida 601 Sala 303
Balneario Camboriu SC Brasil
St. James Chiropractic Clinic
The Old Thatched House
219 Romsey Road
Shirley Southampton S016 4DT
Katsu Yoneyama, D.C.
6th Floor, Yamanote Bldg.
1-19-12 Minami Ikebukuro
Toshima-ku – Tokyo 171 – Japan
DeAnna Smout, Administrative Assistant
2184 Channing Way #460
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
SOT® Methods all rights reserved exclusively by SORSI