Date(s) - 04/10/2020 - 04/11/2020
Renaissance Orlando Seaworld
Mid Year 2020 – Orlando Seaworld
WHEN: April 10 – 11, 2020
DOLPHIN KISSES: Two trainers at SeaWorld Orlando taught Diego, 21, how to kiss in a now viral video.
Posted by FOX News Radio on Monday, February 11, 2019
[World Class Curriculum and Presenter information coming soon! ]
[Packed full of learning and Fun Agenda…coming soon!]
Are you getting certified?
The Deadline to get your Testing Application in is: February 1, 2020.
Click for more information: Testing Info
Mid Year 2020 REGISTRATION
Open Registration Through March 1, 2020
|Open Registration||Non Member||Member|
|Student/ 1st Yr. DC||$225||$150|
Late Registration: March 2 – 27, 2020
|Late Registration||Non Member||Member|
|Student /1st Yr. DC||$275||$200|
After March 27th, please call 913-239-0228 to Register
Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations PRIOR to March 10th, 2020 will receive a full refund. After March 10, 2020 there will be a $50 processing fee applied. No refunds after April 2, 2020.
More details coming soon!
The Marriott Renaissance Seaworld is offering SORSI the Exclusive rate of: $159/ Night, which includes
- Enhanced In-room internet
- Meeting space internet access – up to 2mbps per user/device
- In-room Bottled Water (refreshed once per day
- Local/Long Distance Calls
- Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Premium Outlets (Vineland Ave Location) Transportation
- Breakfast for Children 12 & under (2 kids per 1 adult purchase, Tradewinds only)
- Welcome Resort Beverage (2 coupons per room, per stay to include beer/wine)
*Room rates will be subject to a discounted daily resort fee of $25.00 per room per night plus applicable taxes in effect at the time of check in. This fee covers the amenities above.